FWIW, the one that works for me is called PROT200.  I only have a couple of
programs that need it (and they aren't Editors).

Another possibility might be to use my SLOWDOWN program, which will let you
change the effective CPU speed "on the fly" with keyboard hot-keys.  The
Runtime Error 200 fix is only needed when the program is first starting, and
after that can run at full speed again.  With SLOWDOWN you should be able to do
that, and with SLOWDOWN and my SCANCODE program you can do it all automatically
(SCANCODE can "type" the hot-key for you automatically at the appropriate time).