I might have descriped the main problem unclearly...
 So, when in Autocad drawing editor, most commands are responded quickly
 enough. But in drawing regeneration (object vector rendering, (floating
 point)) the behaviour is distinctive. If left alone this work progresses
 but is so slow that it is almost possible to see objects to appear on
 screen. Then, if I set pointer on digitizer tablet and move it there the
 rendering accelerates in responce to pointer tip speed up to some cm/s.
 It seems like certain amount of CPU prosessing per tip movement.
   I do not know exacly the tablet communication protocol to
 computer RS232 port. I try to find and come back to this if I find something
 usefull.

    Rauno Ollila

This mail sent through L-secure: http://www.l-secure.net/