>From Zbigniew, in reply to my off-list question:

> Hi!
>
> Short question, is this mail about FDAPM or is it about UIDE?

Actually, I wrote it about UIDE, but...

> And does it help to use the ADV:REG option for FDAPM instead
> of the APMDOS option?

...but indeed: replacing APMDOS parameter with ADV:REG "cured" the problem.
Although I would stress, that I didn't notice problems with IDE of Turbo C
(which seemed to work normally), but _very, very slow_ compilation.

No idea, what kind of relationship exists between uide(2).sys driver and
fdapm (if any).

--
regards,
Zbigniew