Anyone of you was successful in using the improved BGI drivers from
http://www.von-bassewitz.de/uz/bgi.php with Turbo C 2.01? I have
trouble with this - but maybe I'm missing something simple?

The demo program svgademo.exe (precompiled binary included in the
package) works OK - but still no luck while trying to use svga.bgi
driver with programs compiled on my own, although I'm following the
docs. Anyone tried these? If so - what was the result?
--
regards,
Z.