> I'm not sure of the exact list of people who can "import" an .LSM into
> the FreeDOS Software List, but it's a very very small group. At least,
> I've never done it (yet).

Well, it's worthy. See how concise Forth can be, on an example:

1. Fibonacci series in C:
   http://www.programmingsimplified.com/c-program-generate-fibonacci-series

2. And now the same in Forth:

: fibonacci ( max -- )
  >r 1 1
  begin dup dup . -rot + dup r@ > until
  r> drop 2drop ;

Looks somewhat cryptic? Maybe - but were C programs clear and
comprehensible even before you learned C?
--
Z.