Enable usb in the bios then load Hamamatsu drivers into your config.sys.
Its a driver found on the web. Works very well. Everyone uses it for DOS.
It only works for flash memory and usb floppies.
If you have RS232 available then you can use xtalk to move file between
computers.
The DOS

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=153845071&iu=/4140/ostg.clk

-----