On 08/05/2014 11:47 AM, Ulrich wrote:
> Does the FTP of NDN really work with plain FreeDOS?
> After reading the discussion here
> http://www.bttr-software.de/forum/mix_entry.php?id=3628
> I have the impression it only works under Win32. Please correct me if I am
> wrong.

I'm sorry to tell you that you are wrong :)

Although I couldn't (yet) get it working reliably on my PC, I was able
to connect to my FTP server one time, and list its content, which is
enough to say that the DOS version of NDN is functional. For me it
failed to connect most of the time though, but I believe it's because of
some stuff specific to my environment (and I had no time yet to
investigate in details).

Mateusz