Hi,

The PCNTPK driver is meant to be used only on computers with the AMD
PC-NET network card (which is also emulated by VirtualBox).

You most probably have a different network card - what you need is to
know exactly what network card you have (vendor/model), and then look
for a matching "packet driver". A packet driver is what makes it
possible for TCP stacks under DOS to use networking.

Mateusz