Hello all,

A while back I announced my work on a FreeDOS distribution called Carbon.
It's goal is to be easier for beginner DOS users, and as a general
improvement over plain FreeDOS. Since then, I've released a new alpha
(0.3.0) that adds several improvements over normal FreeDOS. 4DOS command
line, long file name support, silent boot, etc. are just a few.

If you are interested in the project at all I would love if you gave it a
try in VirtualBox (or another VM), the ISO is available on the project page
here <https://sourceforge.net/projects/carbon-os/>.

It also has a Twitter account <https://twitter.com/carbon_dos> you can
follow for news. Any suggestions are welcome for the project.