On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 7:07 PM, Ralf Quint <freedos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 10/21/2014 11:39 AM, dmccunney wrote:
>> On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 2:22 PM, Don Flowers <donr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Gparted will not do it properly. You will not lose data, but FreeDOS
>>> will not report the correct size of the new partition. I have found
>>> only one thing that works:
>>> Partition Resizer available here:
>>>
>>> http://www.opus.co.tt/dave/utils.htm
>> The link from Dave's site is broken here.
>>
>> The direct link - http://www.zeleps.com/ - works.
>>
> That's even  worse, it redirects to an "attack" web site these days...

Hmmmm.  I use Firefox, which uses a Google maintained list of attack
sites.  I had no problem accessing it the first time.

But I run Firefox with the NoScript addon that blocks scripting unless
the site is in a user maintained whitelist.  With scripting off,
there's nary a peep from FF.  When I *enable* scripting, I get the
warning screen, talking about tzdpc.com.

PRESZ134.ZIP is available from a number of sources:
http://www.filewatcher.com/m/presz134.zip.100192-0.html, so zeleps
status isn't a problem.

> Ralf
______