I only use windows to get on the web for just about everything else I use
DOS.
My software is all loaded on cf chips and I can switch between them very
quickly.
Tried to reproduce what I do on Qpro with windows Excell but found it too
difficult
to do. Qpro is loaded with powerful macro commands with no equivalent on
Excell.
Excell macro commands don't work well; you have to write Excell macros
with visual basic -
just too much work. I like Wordperfect dos better than Word - just too
much to learn.

cheers
DS

-----
> from Actuate! Instantly Supercharge Your Business Reports and
> Dashboards
> with Interactivity, Sharing, Native Excel Exports, App Integration &
> more
> Get technology previously reserved for billion-dollar corporations,
> FREE

http://pubads.g.doubleclick.net/gampad/clk?id=157005751&iu=/4140/ostg.clk
trk

http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052