Hi,

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 5:35 AM, Thomas Mueller <mueller6...@twc.com> wrote:

> I suppose one who wants an updated Lynx for DOS 32-bit can build it
> him/herself from the source.

Last time I tried building it, it was buggy and prone to crashes (at
least under VirtualBox). But I didn't look very closely (and don't
know what I'm doing most of the time).

FYI, Juan Manuel Guerrero did just release his own DJGPP build of Lynx
2.8.8, if anyone here is curious to try it out:

https://groups.google.com/forum/message/raw?msg=comp.os.msdos.djgpp/flY264GkHV8/oZnMgvUd9Y4J

http://na.mirror.garr.it/mirrors/djgpp/beta/v2tk/lynx288b.zip

But it also needs some auxiliary files ... at minimum (probably more),
several DXE3 (.dxe) files for i18n:

../beta/v2gnu/licv114br2.zip
../beta/v2gnu/gtxt192b.zip

I haven't tested this, so you're on your own (for now). Feel free to
report bugs or quirks to the DJGPP newsgroup / mailing list.