Hi all,
I shared the link to a dos USB driver a while back.
While some questioned the reasonable nature of using the drive I am very
happy to report it is fantastic.
The driver recognizes a 160 gb external USB hard drive, allowing me to
partition and format the drive for my backup uses.
Granted I am using ms dos 7.1, a stand alone package, not under windows in
any way.  I am not using freedos.  Likewise my machine is a p3 with a
great deal of memory and the like.
Still I could not be more pleased with the driver and recommend it for any
dos users to at least explore.
Karen