Hi,
clearly mixing terms, distracted when i wrote..anniversary of my dad's
death today.
I was thinking of two separate features.
Native networking allows the use of USB drives  and the like without
drivers  for them.
I have this working fine in ms dos using a USB driver I shared here.  still
it would be nice to have it more solidly built in.
As for the wireless idea, I do not need many options, just one, with
802-11 B
working  fine by me.  I do not want to take access points around with me,
I do not have a smart phone at all.   Just
the driver the card and the ability to take  my dos laptop into the sort
of settings I know still support that level of connection.  Enough for me
to want the  option if it can be found.
Hope that is more clear. I respect how you choose to do things,  I choose to
do this   differently and at a different speed lol.
Karen