I found that link but tells me my karma is bad. The photodex phone number
is now a sex hot line for women.

cheers
DS

On Mon, 18 May 2015 03:45:29 -0400 Don Flowers <donr...@gmail.com>
writes:
> I just found Sea Dos at Vetusware
> http://vetusware.com/download/Sea%20Graphics%20Viewer%201.3/?id=4806
> http://vetusware.com/category/Multimedia/?cat=8&page=11
>
> I'll give it a try.
>
> On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 1:25 AM, Mateusz Viste <mate...@viste.fr>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Dale,
> >
> > I use the SEA DOS Viewer since years, I have only the shareware
> version
> > though, with the annoying "Press F6" message at start. Must have
> gotten
> > it on some shareware CD during the late nineties I guess.
> >
> > If you can't find it online anymore, here is the version I have:
> >
> > gopher://

gopher.viste.fr/9/abandonware/programs/SEA%2520Graphics%2520Viewer%2520v1
.3.rar

-----

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Old School Yearbook Pics
View Class Yearbooks Online Free. Search by School & Year. Look Now!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5559fdc3a419c7dc343d3st03duc