Hi,

I worked on Svarog86 during past days, and released a new version
yesterday. It contains the most indispensable tools now (all carefully
picked to work fine on ancient machines), a custom build of FreeCOM and
the FreeDOS kernel, both tuned for 8086 and reasonable memory
consumption, as well as patched support for correct handling of CGA
cards inside FreeCOM.

http://svarog86.sourceforge.net

Mateusz