Let me, once again, ask that someone directly ban him once and for
all. He's not being helpful anymore, not even a little.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 7:47 PM, Jack <gykazequ...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Mateusz and Eric, my Thanks for your comments, which I respect.

Are you kidding me?? You absolutely have no respect for anyone else,
certainly not Eric Auer (nor any other so-called foreigner, all of
whom you directly and personally have despised, over and over again in
private email to me, without cause).

Did you not directly insult me (an American, as you well know) several
times, using various countries as flamebait? That's how you roll, you
think it's funny to degrade other people. You are absolutely arrogant,
and you cannot pretend here to be friendly. I'm serious, this is pure
hypocrisy. Literally, I could quote you a hundred times (but I won't,
unless forced, it's disgusting).

> But I will not accept undeserved attacks on me and my work.   So, my decision
> stands, that XIDE and other software from me will now be closed-source.

I'm sorry, "undeserved" attacks? You mean like your unprovoked May
16th private email, which you (unwisely) also cc'd to your two
testers?? Even without me sharing it with literally anyone, you
already have two witnesses against you! And, funnily enough, both of
them are foreigners, whom you so despise! I'm surprised they put up
with it. Literally, I'm surprised they didn't rebuke you.

But when I flat out ignored that horrible rant, you still weren't
happy. I mean, why even waste our time telling us about your closed
sources? FreeDOS doesn't want it. SourceForge doesn't want it. Oh, you
think I insulted you, and you want revenge!

"I'm not sure if [the drivers] work at all anymore"

That was literally it! That's the insult. That's the whole problem!
And that is why you're now closed source?? Really??? You expect
literally a single person on Earth to believe that??

I'm stuck here on freedos-user trying to help people who are
effectively abandoned because of your (irrational, imaginary) grudge.
They see UIDE and XMGR in "BASE" and think it's well supported. They
don't know that we're so starved for volunteers that we have to deal
with a crazy developer who hates literally everyone!

"Undeserved attacks" ... ridiculous. I don't think I've ever heard
someone say, "What a nice guy!" They never will, you're too acerbic.
You make enemies every single day.

> Re: the REST of what was posted on FD-User today, Sunday 14-Jun-2015:
>
> * I know it's ironic that I spent so many hours trying to help him get
> * back on the list ...
>
> MY decision and MY RESPONSIBILITY that I feel SourceForge made a MISTAKE
> in their "overnight" Internet certificate changes.

That's great, but I already told you explicitly that we don't work for
SF.net! So how are Jim and I supposed to help you? You directly
emailed us asking for help. How did you actually expect us to do that?
I could only give you workarounds, but you made (false) excuses about
"still on dialup" or "only have Athlon [PIII]" or "don't want to
reinstall my OS" or "don't want to pay any money". Even when I
surpassed all of those obstacles, you STILL didn't want to try
literally ANY of the solutions! Even the easy and free ones!

> Who is Rugxulo that I "MUST LISTEN" to his ideas!

Then why did you get me involved? Why did you directly email me about
this particular problem in the first place? I thought you actually
wanted help. But no, you didn't, and it's totally beyond ridiculous.

> I had to tell him TWICE to "STOP sending me any more E-Mails"!

And at least twice you have (since then) emailed me directly ... about
your drivers! Even though I never responded, and yet you're still
harping about it! And you're still here, on freedos-user, talking
about your (now closed) drivers! Because you don't want to go away.
You don't want to give up. You just want to harass people. You're
obsessed.

> So he took what was essentially a PRIVATE matter onto a PUBLIC forum, in his
> 17-Mar-2015 BTTR post.

I'm sorry, is that permission to forward all of your previous emails?
Not that I probably need it. I'm pretty sure it's allowed. Should I
share what you've said about various people? Isn't it obvious that
you've been, shall we say, less than kind?

"I'm not sure if [the drivers] work at all anymore"

Yeah, that's totally private. How rude of me. God forbid that I
actually tell someone else to further test your drivers for us. I
mean, after all, pointing to a direct download URL is clearly
trolling. Only a "FOOL" would refuse to see that as "worst betrayal".

> In any case, as one can see from my posting on FD-User again, it was not
> necessary to upgrade.   I could have ignored all by Rugxulo or "Zangune"
> (SourceForge), merely used my "intuition", and I would have been able to
> post here again MUCH sooner!

What the hell does that even mean? Could you be any more vague? You're
literally using a dead OS, deader than XP! It's not even in the same
league. You're not even using "latest" Opera (freeware) for NT 4! You
refuse to "upgrade" a free web browser! So how is it, after months of
being unable to (re)subscribe that you're NOW able to do that which
started this whole problem? A problem that your incompetence forced
upon us and wasted our time (and still does)?

And once again, I ask that someone please directly ban him. I don't
care whose fault the SF.net "bug" was, if anybody, but if the fix is
to reinstate this kind of behavior, no thank you! Let him "give up"
like he already promised!

> * I can't even officially mirror anything closed source.   This is a
> * "Free"DOS mailing list hosted by "Source"Forge, or have you forgotten?
>
> I have not forgotten,

Then why are you here?? Closed source is off-topic to FreeDOS.
Personal attacks are also off-topic (and against the mailing list
rules). Why are you still here???

> and in fact I never asked you to mirror any of my drivers.

The hell you didn't! I have direct emails of you (over the years)
constantly asking me to both announce (for FD News and BTTR) as well