I installed Arachne on the current rig (Pentium 150, 64MB) and found
that Google search returns a blank page, and DuckDuckGo produces some
sort of loop.  I found a post or two on Vogons.org noting the same.

Ready to settle for the speed and stability of text mode, I turned next
to Lynx, but I couldn't seem to get a good download of Lynx 2.8.7.

So I tried Dillo, which is graphical.  Though it thrashes the hard drive
a fair amount, it did work in a quick checkout.  This was v3.02b from
http://nanox-microwindows-nxlib-fltk-for-dos.googlecode.com/files/DILLODOS-302b.zip,

written by Georg Potthast.

Perhaps someone here will have more to say on the topic of web browsers.