Hello Mateusz!

Em Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:29:00 +0200
Mateusz Viste <mate...@viste.fr> escreveu:

> Today I released a new version of FDNPKG.

Congratulations on this new release!

--
 ,= ,-_-. =.  Bruno Félix Rezende Ribeiro (oitofelix) [0x28D618AF]
((_/)o o(\_)) http://oitofelix.freeshell.org/

GNU maintainer: ccd2cue
DMOZ free software editor (Portuguese)
UFU FAMAT PET member

[GNU DISCLAIMER] I'm a GNU hacker, but my views don't necessarily
match those of the GNU project.  Hereby I express my own opinion,
style and perception, in good faith, aiming the betterment of GNU.