Rugxulo,

Your thickness amazes me at times.

I provided a UPXed version of all of the mTCP programs back in 2013.  It
works just fine, even on the slowest 4.77 8088 machine that I own.  I'm
objecting to your blindly re UPXing it in such a way that the executable
takes 21x longer to load on the same machine.

I have a good reason to object; if that particular executable were to be
posted somewhere and more widely used, I'd be the one fielding the
questions about why I advertise that it works great on an 8088 but it takes
nearly two minutes to load.

The rest of your verbose text about your emulator environment, how you
test, etc. is irrelevant.  You took something that worked and made it
worse.  Be more careful.  I think I have a right to complain about the
dismemberment of my executables for no good reason.