I have only one PCI slot on my PC. I have gone back and forth between a
sound card and an ethernet card and cannot make up my mind which is the
better option to have. I am not a gamer so no sound is not a deal breaker.
I like having the option to use FDNPKG direct from ibiblio, and connecting
to FreeDOS via Dillodos, but I also like sound for my mplayer and mpxplay
and few vintage arcade games. Thoughts?