On 20-11-2015 17:10, Georg Potthast wrote:
> I made a very small Linux distro called Nanolinux which is only 14 MB in
> size:
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/nanolinux/
It looks very nice :)
Justa a question: does it have all Linux hardware drivers so that it can
run anywhere, including old and new machines?

> I could add Virtualbox to that and then you would get a bootable ISO with
> about 50 to 70 MB in size that would run your DosemuLimpo
Well, those are two different projects, to install VirtualBox it would
grow too much. In fact What I did is the oposite: It is already
installed inside VirtualBox so that anyone can use it

> (Although I did not manage to download that with the Firefox browser,
> it does not recognize "ova" as a file extension. Maybe you put it into
> a ZIP archive)
Done,
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/33399957/FreeDOS/Ubuntu140432-DosemuLimpo-1.ova.zip
but wait, it is still uploading

> Wonder if anybody would be interested to use this solution.
I believe that you are in the direction of a very nice solution: a Linux
that can be installed anywhere and run Dosemu+FreeDOS+Network. Without
graphics it is quite easy to do, but not so interesting

Alain