Hi,

On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 5:17 PM, Louis Santillan <lpsan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:
>>
>> If Jack has reviewed the source code for MS-DOS HIMEM and MS-DOS
>> EMM386, then we should not use any memory manager written by him.
>
> Sadly, this seems exactly what jack wants.

Louis, normally I would have never agreed with you here. And even now
I don't trust anything Jack says.

But even though he has been banned (after burning all his bridges for
literally no good reason), he is still up to his old tricks. He is now
telling me, unsolicited, in private email (as well as also to "Hall,
also to Auer, Ehlert, Quint, and Bret Johnson") that he wishes "2012
on up" (UIDE, XMGR) to be deleted due to being tainted.

What nefarious agenda is up his sleeve? Why else would he constantly
lie about everything?

Ridiculous. Words cannot express my disgust at the destructive nature
of this man's actions. There just has to be a better explanation for
this madness.

I wish all of us here would just ignore him (and any proxy messages on
his behalf). He is not rational, helpful, or anything else "good". Let
him find another hobby instead of constantly wasting our time. Let him
go away (which he always promises but never does)!