On a sort of related note (For Mateusz) would it be possible to include
XCOPY.EXE on the new all_cd.iso?
I can't telll you how many times I have needed XCOPY right off the bat only
and because of other issues have not been able to install it and had to
"re-burn" a modified CD.
I have one more suggestion for RAMDISK.BAT and CDROM.BAT - perhaps to
include a choice to load it or not? From a floppy drive RAMDISK takes an
eon to load and then most often is not needed. As for CDROM, some of us
cannot use the default UIDE configuration and have it load by default
messes up the process. For example on one PC, I need to load XCDROM first
followed by UIDE and then SHSUCDX; and on another I need UDVD2 instead of
UIDE. DARN QUIRKY PC's :^)