Hello Don,

> On Feb 3, 2016, at 1:47 PM, Don Flowers <donr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Day after observation: I am getting an A: drive redirect when I try to copy
> files by "COPY" command. One file will copy to the desired directory and then
> it  searches for the A: drive. Would this be a glitch from the installer?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean.

Is this the installed system, or when booted from floppy or USB image?

Also, is this what you mean?

cd c:
copy myfile.txt fdos\myfile.txt
copy myfile2.txt fdos\myfile2.txt
INSERT DISK IN DRIVE A:

Or do you mean something else entirely?

Jerome

Sent from my iPhone, ignore bad sentence structures, grammatical errors and
incorrect spell-corrected words.