Just for clarification, does this only work with programs loaded inside dosbox
inside HX, or is there any way to get it to work under DOS directly, with HX
loaded but without DOSbox? I'm still thinking of dualbooting one of my machines
with DOS but I need some way of doing either USB serial port emulation or
modern soundcard support for speech synthesis.