Hi Guillem,
granted I am unsure what your goals may be, but have you tried a relatively new project talking dosbox?

http://batsupport.com/unsupported/dosbox/00_README.html

I can tell you nothing about it save that it is supposed to allow for speech via dosbox using the sound card etc.
hope this presents a solution for you.
karen