I load my software on cf chips so I'm running pure dos
no windows. When you read the help section it implies
that 19200 exists but when you try the command
it comes back not allowed. Even windows 7 has a
9600 limit. You can set it in the control panel to over 115000 baud
then click ok and it sets it right back 9600. It won't
keep the higher setting.

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry