The details I don't know but I have had it higher with FREEDOS
and it works fine. I wish FREEDOS had a xon/xoff with its mode command
When the printer stops to clean its pen it falls behind and screws up.
The adapter is an rs232 to bluethooth and works just like a modem
with AT command set. I pair it with xtalk then xd out to print

cheers
DS

>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

StyleBistro
The Best And Worst Dressed At The Met Gala
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/571e52218451c5221761bst02duc