Hi, here is some news from Bonnie: She cannot write to the list
at the moment, but she can read it. Please contact Bonnie Dalzell
using bdalzell at qis.net if you have questions. Additional info:

Bonnie does not have a floppy drive at the moment, so she can not
check or use the floppies. It would be cool if some place with a
FreeDOS club would be interested in the complete collection in a
single box for easier mailing. Or pick it up (Mid Atlantic region
in the United States of America) if you live nearby.

Regards, Eric

PS: In related news, I have a few vaguely DOS compatible PCI sound
cards in Germany, if somebody wants to hack around with those ;-)