> Hello Alain,

> Here is the XDEL zip file:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xah8zlociu59yi/xdel206b.zip?dl=0
>
> I updated the LSM but I am not 100% sure if the zip file is in
> accordance with the rules, specially the HISTORY.TXT file.
> If needed just send me a word and I can fix it

For the most part, I think it all looked ok.

I corrected the issues I found. Basically, the LSM needed to be in a
APPINFO directory and the doc needed to be moved as well.
Finally, Jim doesn’t want it to just say “GPL.” So, I expanded
that to “GNU General Public License” in the LSM.

I will include it in future builds and probably in the ALL package set.

Thanks, Jerome