I see your (Jerome Shidel) list of packages, BASE and ALL, no need to quote the
list.

I think there is only one web browser, Dillo?

Are others available as add-ons: Lynx, Links-GUI, Arachne?  I can't think of
any other current or recent web browsers for DOS.

This so far is mainly a matter of curiosity, since my Ethernet has no DOS
packet driver, and my sound (Intel high-definition audio) has no DOS support
from what I read on this emailing list, but is good in NetBSD and FreeBSD, and
I think also Haiku.

Tom