Hi,

On Sat, May 7, 2016 at 6:44 PM, Jerome E. Shidel Jr. <jer...@shidel.net> wrote:

> I could not find your fix at
> http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/micro/pc-stuff/freedos/files/dos/,
> where can I get the fixed version, just in case I need to release some
> future fix…
>

> I am not responsible for the packages provided by the Repo.
>
> For now, until the next release that will include xDel, you can retrieve
> the updated version from my server at http://dnld.lod.bz/xdel.zip

I haven't used XDEL in recent years (at least not on FreeDOS; yes, I
still remember the DR-DOS version where DELTREE.BAT used it behind the
scenes).

A quick search on iBiblio shows the following files:

./distributions/1.0/pkgs/xdels.lsm
./distributions/1.0/pkgs/xdels.zip
./distributions/1.0/pkgs/xdelx.lsm
./distributions/1.0/pkgs/xdelx.zip
./util/file/xdel204.zip

I haven't checked all the versions closely, so I don't know the
differences (if any). But if either of you have a preferred place or
specific version of this utility that you want updated on iBiblio,
feel free to tell me.