Hi Corbin,
I would recommend that on  the Boot to command line option, that HIMEMX
should replace JEMMEX (two of my computer's are hanging on your JEMMEX
config [check our Jerome's command line, it works]), and also bypass
blackout and break off so the user can see what is happening. and maybe
include DEVLOAD so the CDROM can be loaded after a successful boot to the
command line.