Brandon,

>“FreeDOS is a complete operating system. If you choose to install this on
your >computer, you may overwrite the operating system you have now (for
example, >Windows.) If this is not what you intend, please stop now.
Notice the word "may" .

That FreeDOS *may* overwrite the current installed operating system does
not mean that it must exist soley on a given machine. I have 6 currenly
running machines of and not one is currently setup to run FreeDOS
exclusively. Three are running Windows (2xW7 & W10). The W10 system will be
adding a Linux Distro today. Another machine is running FreeDOS & Puppy;
yet another has FreeDOS and Ubuntu 8.04.