That's not a good sign. SourceForge did some planned maintenance yesterday
about noon, and things didn't go as planned. So the FreeDOS Wiki, bug
tracker, and Subversion repo are currently offline because they are hosted
at SourceForge.

The www website is hosted elsewhere so is unaffected.
On Jul 13, 2016 11:54 AM, "Jose Antonio Senna" <