> On physical machine any of keyboard layouts not work. In Virtualbox every
> keyboard layout is working.
>
> We think real machine memory side has a problem with loading keyb.exe.

there is a tool called MEM.EXE where you can detect if KEYB is loaded
or not.

it may be as well that MEM gets loaded, but your BIOS or hardware does not
behave
as KEYB is expecting it.

to debug your problem:

reduce FDCONFIG.SYS to

  !SHELL=A:\COMMAND.COM A:\ /E:2048 /F /MSG /P=A:\FREEDOS\FDAUTO.BAT

and FDAUTO.BAT to

DISPLAY con=(EGA,857,1)
mode con codepage prepare=((857) A:\FREEDOS\EGA.CPX)
mode con codepage select=857
NLSFUNC /Y A:\DRIVER\COUNTRY.SYS
KEYB.exe tr,857,A:\FREEDOS\keybrd2.sys /id:179

or possibly even

  KEYB.exe tr,857,A:\FREEDOS\keybrd2.sys /id:179

are you able to produce turkish characters?

if not, you are runnning interesting hardware.

no way to debug this over the internet, you have a real problem.

you may try if MKEYB behaves differently.

   MKEYB GR

should swap 'Y' and 'Z'.

Tom