Try using PCINIC [0] from David Dunfield [1] to figure out where the
second NIC is on the bus.

Here's what VirtualBox does for me when I add a second NIC and run PCINIC [2].

[0] http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/dos/pcinic.zip
[1] http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/dos/index.htm
[2] http://imgur.com/a/dJqlw