Hi,

On Jan 1, 2017 3:16 PM, <userbeit...@abwesend.de> wrote:

> I don't really expect help here. It is just a message to get the
> understand for why I cannot load FreeDOS onto a floppy at
> this time.

This may not be quite what you meant, but ... AFAIK, many modern OSes can't
use USB floppies by default (unlike FreeDOS) because they don't use the
BIOS.

Of course, I'd be surprised if Linux couldn't, but who knows. I vaguely
remember hearing that Minix 3 couldn't, but Haiku allegedly can because
some developer needed it and implemented it.

Just FYI.

> Happy 2017!

Ditto.