Rinaldo:

What you're wanting is pretty simple, so a full-blown calendar program is
definitely overkill.  I think I've seen references to programs like what you
want to do before, but I don't use any of them myself and don't remember the
names of any of them.  Somebody else may be able to remember or come up with
something.

If I wanted to do something like this myself, I would probably just do it with
a batch file and a general-purpose environment-manipulation program like ASET
or STRINGS (one place you can get these at is
http://reimagery.com/fsfd/batch1.htm).  These kinds of programs allow you to do
all kinds of things in batch files with environment variables (set environment
variables to dates, extract lines from files, do various math functions, etc.).
 They ultimately allow you to do lots of things with batch files that are
impossible with just the standard batch file limitations.

Doing this with a batch file will require a little bit of effort on your part,
but I'm sure you will like the results.

--
Bret Johnson

There is only one place in the universe where 0+0=1.  That is in the mind of an
evolutionist.

Warning: Don't Use Probiotics Before You See This
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58ee5b6e1c5805b6d1a1cst03vuc