On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:13 AM, Mikkel C. Simonsen <m...@post5.tele.dk> wrote:
> dmccunney wrote:

>> Only existing OS/2 users run OS/2 apps, I don't think *anyone* runs
>> Win 3.1 apps,
>
> I do, so there's at least one... PageMaker, CorelDRAW! and Photoshop is
> in regular use. And also more spezialised stuff like Keil ┬ÁVision and
> some filter design tools.

Good heavens.  I sit corrected.  (I'd forgotten about the Win 3.X
version of PageMaker, but do vaguely recall CorelDRAW! and Photoshop
for the platform.)

>> Tell me why anyone who *isn't* already an OS/2 user might get this?
>
> Probably none - and so what?

As long as nobody *expects* it to penetrate beyond the existing OS/2
market, agreed.  The folks who *can* use it will probably be happy,
and I'm pleased to see them still supported.

> Best regards,
> Mikkel
______
Dennis