From: Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org>

--===============8940477160716791276==

--001a113ce78a22342e05412f4ed1

There's a news item on the website with subject "Microsoft releases source
code to MS-DOS discussion" that shouldn't be there. I'm removing it; it
will be gone in the next hour.

FYI, this is a comment on an old news post (2014) when Microsoft released
the source code to MS-DOS.

The FreeDOS website currently uses the SourceForge news system to manage
news, and SourceForge has a few bugs. One bug is if someone comments on a
news item, that comment gets passed in the RSS feed as though it were a
news item.

So that's how this post made it to the site. We weren't hacked or anything.

(Ironically, I've recently been thinking about replacing the SourceForge
news system with something else.)

--001a113ce78a22342e05412f4ed1

&quot;Microsoft releases source code to MS-DOS discussion&quot; that
shouldn&#39;t be there. I&#39;m removing it; it will be gone in the next
hour.</p>
released the source code to MS-DOS.</p>
manage news, and SourceForge has a few bugs. One bug is if someone comments on
a news item, that comment gets passed in the RSS feed as though it were a news
item.</p>
hacked or anything.</p>
SourceForge news system with something else.)</p>

--001a113ce78a22342e05412f4ed1--

--===============8940477160716791276==

Training and support from Colfax.

--===============8940477160716791276==--

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net