From: Mingcong Bai <jeffbaich...@gmail.com>

Hi all,

I happen to have a ThinkPad 340 kicking around:

- Intel 486SLC2 25/50MHz

- 12MB RAM

- ...

- 3.5 inch 1.44MB Floppy Drive

But FreeDOS seemed to have CD installation only... Is it possible to
install FreeDOS with a set of floppy disks still? If not, what are my
options?

Oh also, I am a native Simplified Chinese user/speaker, there doesn't
seem to be any translation for CJKV (Chinese, Japanese, Korean,
Vietnamese) locales yet - is it not supported or just no one had gone in
and translate FreeDOS to these particular languages?

Best Regards,

Mingcong Bai

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net