From: Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com>

If you have an IDE HD; you might try it the way I do.
I use compact flash chips which have a standard IDE
interface. I installed freedos on a chip and move it
from one computer to another so far without problems.
You just need a cf chip and an adapter both for sale
on Amazon. It boots strait to freedos, not running
under windows or anything else. On old machines
I would expect it to work.

cheers
DS

..

******************************************************>>>>
>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Warning: Don't Use Probiotics Before You See This
Gundry MD
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58669c6fa2a161c6f1a15st04duc

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net