From: "Wolfgang ANdreas Heisele" <aheis...@web.de>

I have made a small video to show my issue with freedos 1.2 and syslinux.
After installing it freedos does not boot because it is looking for kernel.sys
in c:\fdos\bin\ were there is no such file. Also it seems to be only looking
for files in c:\ and kernl386.sys renamed and copied to c:\ is not fully
working. Please, watch the video and tell me what or where kernel.sys should
be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0pMANR5ZU

Otherwise booting into kolibri os works like a charme with this method!

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net