From: "Wolfgang ANdreas Heisele" <aheis...@web.de>

That is what I found so far. FDOS\BIN\fdnet.bat I tried to comment out the
dhcp.exe, but it still booted up and discovered the dhcp server and changed
back the config file with the dhcp settings. Than I tried to leave the dhcp.exe
in and edited the config files (all I found) to a fixed ip adress and still it
discovers and overwrites the fixed settings. That's why I asked here. Do I have
to write something different into the config file than before?
-a
Myadress = fix ip
networkmask =
nameserver =
gateway =
-a
That was what I put into the config file according to an old howto.
-a
By the way I checked whether some demos worked and made a short video of
angeldust 2 running in freedos 1.2.
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7pMZbz7Bg)
Next thing I will check out is whether one can get a better resolution
graficly.
-a
Thanks for your answers!

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (1:2320/105.99)

---
 * BgNet 1.0b12 = CCO * KY/US * 502/875-8938 * capcity2.synchro.net
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net