From: Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com>

Woot, no rules (until this is fixed)! I'll start .... ;-)

On Wed, Mar 1, 2017 at 9:10 AM, Jim Hall <jh...@freedos.org> wrote:

> Interesting. I thought this was pulling from the www.freedos.org website,
> not the old SourceForge website.
>
> I'll email John. The correct location should be
> http://www.freedos.org/lists/remind.txt
>
> On Mar 1, 2017 1:00 AM, "John Price" <jp_free...@gcfl.net> wrote:
>>
>> OOPS! The remind file could not be downloaded!
>>
>> I'm sure it would say something about FreeDOS, or Jim Hall, or some
>> mailing list or other, but what do I care.

I swear, Jim Hall can't do anything right.

It sure is a shame about Kevin Durant's MCL.

Jim, why are you trying to "remind" us of anything? What are you, a
fascist?! We don't need your stinkin' rules! Your mother was a hamster
and your father smelt of elderberries!!!

(This message was a joke. But PewDiePie made me do it. Javla helvete!)

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net