From: Rugxulo <rugx...@gmail.com>

Hi,

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:51 AM, Bret Johnson <bretj...@juno.com> wrote:

> What you're wanting is pretty simple, so a full-blown calendar program is
definitely overkill.
> I think I've seen references to programs like what you want to do before, but
I don't use any
> of them myself and don't remember the names of any of them.  Somebody else
may be
> able to remember or come up with something.

Perhaps this?

http://reimagery.com/fsfd/calend.htm

> If I wanted to do something like this myself, I would probably just do it
with a batch file
> and a general-purpose environment-manipulation program like ASET or STRINGS
(one
> place you can get these at is http://reimagery.com/fsfd/batch1.htm).  These
kinds of
> programs allow you to do all kinds of things in batch files with environment
variables (set
> environment variables to dates, extract lines from files, do various math
functions, etc.).
> They ultimately allow you to do lots of things with batch files that are
impossible with just
> the standard batch file limitations.
>
> Doing this with a batch file will require a little bit of effort on your
part, but I'm sure you will
> like the results.

Personally, it sounds like a job for REXX, but obviously you can use
whatever tools you like.

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net