From: Dale E Sterner <sunbeam...@juno.com>

I see that someone on Ebay is selling an HP mini
with a FREEDOS os installed. All the HP minis that
I've seen have wifi & bluetooth built in. That would
mean an 802.11 client to do it. The ad doesn't
mention wifi or bluetooth but every mini that I've seen
has it.

cheers
DS

******************************************************>>>>
>From Dale Sterner - MS organic chemistry
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jo00975a052

Why Your City Doctors No Longer Prescribe Metformin
Vibrant Health Network
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58f77e9be78bc7e9b1e3ast01duc

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net