From: "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6...@twc.com>

> I find that your MS dos 7.1 has been doing a little better
> than FREEDOS. Jemmex sometimes hangs up.
> Corel made great DOS software. I use their Qpro
> to do my taxes. I fill in the blanks and it calclates my tax.

> cheers
> DS

I too used Borland Quattro Pro for DOS, through v5, to calculate income taxes.

That was the last DOS version.  I don't think Corel did anything with Quattro
Pro for DOS, but continued Quattro Pro for Windows for some time.

I was able to run Quattro Pro 5 for DOS in DOSBox but felt better with straight
DOS.

I used OS/2 Warp 3 and 4 DOS session, DR-DOS 7.03 and later FreeDOS.

Tom

--- Internet Rex 2.29
 * Origin: capcity2.synchro.net - 502/875-8938 (276:10/901)
--- Synchronet 3.15a-Linux ListGate 1.3
 *  Capitol City Online - Frankfort, KY - telnet://capitolcityonline.net